You may register for a Event by printing this form (See link at bottom of page) and returning it with Tuition or Entrance Fee to the following. Please select the link to the form at the bottom of this page to view and print the form to register for an Event.
- Send Form with payment to:
Arcea Zapata de Aston
4111 Secretariat Drive,
Newburgh, IN 47630
- Forms may also be picked up at the downtown YMCA or Owensboro Museum of Science and History (OMSH). Members of the YMCA or OMSH receive a 10% discount on all Events. If they do not have forms available, ask them to contact us
- fill out and return with the Tuition/Event Fee to the downtown YMCA or OMSH.
- Make checks payable to L.A.C.I.A. If paying by cash, include an exact amount.
- If paying by cash, pay at Downtown YMCA or OMSH: do not mail.
- One form per person, please.
- Registrations will be accepted up to the Reg By Date listed in the schedule or the first day of the class. Registrations received after the Reg By Date will be accessed a 10% late fee.
- Checks returned as Unpaid from the bank will be accessed at 110% of the face value of the check and a $15 fee to be paid in cash. People may be asked to leave the class/event until all fees are paid in full with cash.
- Each section (a specific occurrence of a class) needs a minimum of 3 students registered to make. Classes that do not make will be canceled and students registered will be contacted.
- Sessions with less than 3 students registered will be asked to move to a different class or will receive a refund. If you prefer a refund, it must be issued through Director Arcea Zapata de Aston.
- Any exception to these rules must be approved by Director.Arcea Zapata de Aston.
Registration Form (PDF)